Saturday, 26 March 2016

Ain't fairytale

This is normal life.

We loved
We got dump

Things aren't beautiful
People have flaws
People come and go

Somehow people changed
Feeling faded
Memory forgotten

What's left on you is what keep you going
People pretending.
No one going to stand by your side.

You are up
Or you are down
You on your own

People fake feeling
Instinct got real

Rejection are real

I do felt this.
You have changed hon
I'm not your priority anymore

Your word and action aren't sequence
Where do we do wrong ?

I didn't spell
Or you didn't tell ?

No roses I wanted
No money I looking for
No big dream I chasing to

Just you and me
Together.
On the bike.
Down the beach

Sitting in the corner
I'm become an option

No more you here every day and night
You text when you want to.
Not when I need you to

No more let's get dinner babe I know you are hungry
It's now i'm not hungry, let's just let it be
It's now i'm hungry, let's go

Your girl about to slipped away.
You rather sleep than ask me why.

I'm a girl hon
I get into assumption
I get jealous over ridiculous thing
Cause I loved
Cause it happen before

How can you mislook that hon ?

Those days are real
This one too.
Hard to tell it's off
Neither you or me.

But what's the point of pointing love with empty look in our eyes.

What's the point of my wanted to start it all over when I know you are off

We over the bridge.
We about to hanging

This is real
This is reality.

You won't see this not because I didn't say but you refused to see.

Babe.
It's empty
We are empty

Babe
We off.

Please tell me we are off.