Wednesday, 7 March 2018

Imbasan

This is how
I guess people tend to believe what's screening
And that's why
I never voted in

I hate to even think about it
Hated to reminded bout it

It was so painful
I don't think I can live for one more day
Begging for him to look at me once
-- at least once

Cause I've been kneeling on the ground for too long now
Just wanting for him to look at me
And he never did

I shouldn't be begging but
So why did I
-- oh nevermind

I don't do sleep anymore

"in my dreams, you with me, we be everything I want us to be"

When I woke up
I can feel like my heart been ripped even more
Wish I could just sleep forever

Not here when my car crashed
Not here when my friend posted online I at the er

Rather asked other than me
Seems like they more important than to ask me himself

Rather to look for other than talk to me to comfort me

You even laughed at me isn't ?
I guess whatever we had in this 5 years just a joke then

Just like how you guys talked infront of me not minding me at all

"oh she just being typical aina, she will be ok on her own"

Guess what sayang
I finally felt better
But without you
It still hurt now
I still cry at night
I still cry while I drove back from work
I still cry when I heard our song on the radio

But at least
I wouldn't be --
Wonder why we didn't date on your off day
Wonder why you texted her first than me
Wonder why you picking up her calls not me
Wonder why you more excited to be with three of us than when only you with me alone
Wonder whether you use auto texting machine to text me every day and night cause the words are all just the same
-- bland

I wouldn't lie
It still hurt breathing thinking of this

For one moment
I even prayed
For god to take this pain anymore
At any cause at all
I rather have no feeling at all than to feel this

The joke is on me
All those finger that pointing at me
I hope they will not get the same

Because my sleeping tablet are running out of stock now