Why dont you feel sorry for what you did ? Why don't you both apologize for what you both did ? You knew well what you both did hurt me so bad, why don't you stop ? Why don't you stop ? Why don't you both stop ?
You had issues with me, why don't you talk to me ? Why with her ? Why with him ? Why with anyone else but me ? Will they fix it for us ? Will things fixed ?
Don't you want to fix this ?
Don't you want me back in your life ?
Am I not good enough for you ? I never did anything all these years, isn't ? I never pay for our food, your favourite shirt either your bike isn't ? I am never there when you hit by car, isn't?
I'm never gonna be pretty enough for you. I'm never gonna be good enough to be show off around your boys isn't ?
At least, did all these years make any sense to you ?
All these years but you can't even talk to me to fix us
Why did you let me walk away ? Why did you watch me from afar ? Why don't you came near me ? You really think I'll be ok on my own ? You really think ill be cry out loud infront of them ? You didn't think I'll cry at night till I fall asleep did you ?
You knew
I know that you knew.